|Shamal Development (North 25)||2019-Ongoing|
• Design & construction of 193 berth Marina for Vessels from 14m to 160m, approx area of 15,374m2,
• Pontoon furniture for vessel berthing and mooring, way finding (signage), waste collection,
• Tubular Piles of diameter varying from 559 to 914 mm of depth 21 m – 283 no,
• Access gangways to pontoons including connections to the existing quay walls,
• MEP services: potable water, sewerage pump out, electrical layout, telecom network up to gangway.
• 167m long pier comprising reinforced concrete deck and tubular steel piles.
• 3no pile decks for substation buildings for Bay and Harbour Marinas