|Critical Infrastructure & Coastal Protection Authority (CICPA)||2019-Ongoing|
• Partial dismantling and removal of the existing berthing facility
• Geotechnical investigation.
• Dredging within the area of the berthing facility to the entrance channel and within the footprint of the breakwater, including disposal of dredge arisings.
• Construction of the rubble mound breakwater.
• Design, supply and installation of a new berthing facility
• Landside works comprising of design, supply and installation of prefabricated Inspection Booth onshore, complete with MEP services and fixed furniture and levelling of rough ground adjacent to the revetment crest.
• Supply and installation of Aids to Navigation.